View Single Post
Old 15-06-2021, 10:59 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 3some with Post-op

This should not be advertised like some fetish, or a strange thing.

If done well, someone who has undergone MTF surgery early enough in life will look and feel indistinguishable from a "real" woman. Depending on the surgery method used and on the skill of the surgeon, I can safely say only a gynecologist can tell whether a pussy is a "real" pussy or a post-op pussy.

I have been in a relationship with an MTF for the last 2 years, and I can honestly say there is next to no difference having sex. And I have quite a bit of experience with "real" ladies to know how sex should feel like.

Probably not the answer you were expecting. My girl used to do FL so yeah, she's experienced too.