Thread: Horniest ML?
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2021, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Can’t beat:

(1) Melody: Ex King George Ave and now Joo Chiat. Temperamental milf but at times is so nice until she bath for u, give you bbbj, then let you bang her kneading her DD cups neh neh. As you bang her, she is grabbing on to the bedsheet and moaning in her sluttiest voice. After that just give her the biggest cumshot (store ammo for 3 days) on her tits/ face (without her permission of course). Attitude and horny one night stand milf which I love to punish by banging her damn hard

(2) Celine: Many know her as Melody ex neighbour. She is a gentle milf who provides awesome Nuru massage. I love it when she grinds her pussy lips on my cock. Really buay tahan until want to bang her. She further cock tease you by giving you one of the best bbbj followed by tits fuck followed by a big cumshot on her D cup tits. Many ppl are super motivated to fuck her but 98% cum without managing to bang her. She don’t usually give FJ and because of her awesome skill, you are spent before you can even insert your cock. Really awesome lady with best attitude. A lovely and beautiful milf which I love to treat her gently like my own mistress.
Easier to bang Celine when she was operating in town. This was years ago. Guys took turns to book her service. Once I was in the other cubicle in the shop and I heard the guy bang her till the massage bed went “squeak, squeak, squeak.” The ML handling me tried to bj me, but the whole time, I was fantacising about Celine. She was fully booked that day