View Single Post
Old 19-05-2021, 02:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 5
silenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Took a long break up the mountain and came back to the game recently. Timing not right, few days later cb 2... Anyway just to share my experience, disclaimer: these are base on my own experience!

Visited Abby,Amber,Aini and Li Rou few days before cb 2 and here are the ratings:

Looks:
Abby 8/10 (don't look like liu Yi Fei to me
, but still pretty)

Amber/Aini 7/10 (Same rating but different feel, amber is OL feel, anni is poly student feel

Li Rou 6/10 (Erm personally for me, she's not my type, pic posted is very well taken, can discount at least 30-40%)

for comparison, i rated RTC ladies An Xin, Og angel , Cici(planning to return) 8/10.

Experience :
Abby 8/10
She can be just like Fiona , very comfortable to be with, just like a friend. And good news is she don't age discriminate. very Vernilla, remove top with pants on. roam top and outside of the pants.Yup and confirm shes from taiwan.

Li Rou 8/10
The only downside is really just the looks, not my type. But she is definitely hardworking. Bros looking for sensual , shes your top choice. Does Bbbj,BF,Teasing, you name it , she does it. very willing to please.

Aini 8/10
Semi Vernilla, shower and dry for you, very chatty , ask a lot of non intrusive questions. Can be FN during massage and sensual.

Amber 6/10
the average service that you can get from most ml. Vernilla too. Rated 6/10 because I was out within 35 mins. Seems that she's tired, we didn't talk much and can tell she hinting that the session is over. So I left after wash up. Maybe because we have no chemistry? YMMV.

For Aini, Got security and safe entry. a bit of walking. need to follow instructions carefully.
For Amber, told me that she's changing location , her last location got security beside the lift, good thing is he doesn't really care.

But all things said, no issue getting to their place.

Overall , i had the best experience with Abby , and mainly due to 2 factors, her looks and her frank and direct personality. the only downside is the price.

Hope my MR helps ^^
chiong safe , peace out!