View Single Post
Old 15-05-2021, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Liverpool definitely needed the points more than United. No new injuries is a blessing.

Now just hope that the captain can return in time for the Europa final.

For the league position, the lowest United can go is 3rd place as Leicester and Chelsea are due to face each other.
Yah, they need Maguire a lot...look at the last 2 matches, they lost cos he was injured n not playing ...n his replacement couldn't stop the ball from going in many times with a nervous GK Henderson in goal

if he doesn't play the last 2 matches against Fulham n wolves, they will lose to them as well...if that is so, it mean they will lose all their last 4 matches getting 0 points out of a possible 12...which means they will slip down to the last 4th spot if both Chelsea n Leicester win or draw their remaining matches...Leicester is just 4 points behind them

they hv no good defenders except the captain, both Lindelof n Bailly get outplayed n tricked by opposing strikers easily n keep on letting in goals at the back while it's useless for the strikers to work hard to score in the front

Btw where r our 3 regular pundits ??...not predicting for their match against Fulham tomorrow night ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 15-05-2021 at 08:23 PM.