View Single Post
Old 15-05-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42755 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How many bf ur wife has?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Finding a hiong ah lian who turned good girl makes more sense. One of my colleague confirm super hiong last time. Now married liao, on and off wear super sexy. Sometimes appear before and put her hands on your shoulders then at times lean forward and pass her neh neh on u citing accidents. Haha! Occasionally on weekends, u see her Facebook gg pub to Cheong with her hot friends. Haha! Sibei sexy. At times also don’t know whether she lesbian also. Loves to kiss girls on face and mouth to mouth. Lol! Imagine what will happen if 3P with her and her hot friends. Haha! In office very difficult to hide erections. On and off will down blouse or press neh neh on ur back accidentally
Walao, tis type of sexy ah lian, where to find ahh ??? ...i also want her to do that to me ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor