Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2021, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
You probably need to look at this from VP Premium's point of view. You're a new nick with no previous FRs and very few posts so a high-risk customer. He's not begging for business. Survival, not max profit is his first priority

Post a few verified FRs under your nick, it will help establish that you're a chiongster and not an AV in disguise.

I'm retired, last went to VP two years ago. No vested interest whatsoever in his business, just feel it is important to give the other side of the story
Couldn’t agree more. As a longtime and frequent patron of VP, I’m glad that he’s being so strict about things. With the reopening of our borders nowhere in sight, it is in our best interests that he be as cautious as he needs to be in order to continue operating.