View Single Post
Old 09-05-2021, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 13
Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!
Re: Making the Wife Fantasy Reality

Deb here.....

Am I the only woman here who enjoys showing my bits to men? Any other sisters here have the same fetish?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolicedtea View Post
Hihi,

Deb here. I've been a lurker here for the longest time, silently reading comments to this thread.

For me, one of the most exciting moments is when a man sees my pussy for the first time. It's always a big turn on for me because it's a mix of emotions - horniness in anticipation to be taken, embarrassment to expose my intimate bits and watching his excitement. My heart always skip a beat when my panties is pulled down, and my face would flush red when I open my legs for a man the first time. I got a fetish for fucking half dressed - so it's doubly exciting when I'm half dressed, like when I've got my skirt or dress on but panties pulled down, and bra pulled down. Roy and Dean were especially memorable because they were young and lusted over my body so hungrily.

I knew I get turned on by showing men my pussy years ago, when I was in Uni. I had this platonic guy friend who was a virgin and had never seen a nude girl before. One day, after some drinks, he asked if he could see my pussy. We went to my dorm room and locked the door. Then I lifted my skirt and pulled down my panties (the drinks helped!). My heart was pounding as he stared at my pussy, and I remembered my face burning with embarrassment and alcohol high when I sat on my bed and opened my legs for him to have a better look. We were good boy good girl then (I had a bf at that time too) and I pulled up my panties and shooed him out without any action after a one minute "show". After he left, I got horny and had to take things into my own hands..... if that incident happened later in life, I'd just let him do what he wanted with me.... I guess we were all innocent once....