Thread: Notti Wives
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2021, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 4
Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!
Re: Notti Wives

Continued from:

"Story 2: Fetish Hubby with reluctant wife?"

After I had done my fun, it was more than an hour plus later coz I went for my second round with that horny lady! Hehe.

I thanked them and went back to my room. The lights was on and luckily found her doze off on the bed Probably too tired after her sun tan in the afternoon. I did not wake her up and let her sleep as my cock already so used up.

I then saw her handphone on the floor and I picked it up. She must have been so tired that she did not even know her phone had dropped. I was so tempted to check her phone and kaypoh what she was up to! And since her back was facing me, she would not know that I looked thru her phone. As expected, she did not lock her phone as she was lazy to.

I read thru her messages. There were apparently two of them. One in wechat and one in whatsapp. And the timestamp showed that she was chatting them while I was busy fucking in the other room.

I saw the name, Dan! Yes it is her Singapore friend. Did not realise she already had his contact! I thought I just saw them once outside our house. The messages went something like this from wechat:

Wife: Hi.. you free to chat?

Dan: Yes sure.. let's chat! You in Thailand now?

Wah, she went holiday in Thailand and he also knew about it? How close were they and I was about to find out!

W: Yes.. in my hotel room

D: He not around?

W: No.. he super busy. Thailand got so many beautiful girls, he no time for me!

D: Oh.. that is sad! You such a beauty, how can leave you alone! No worry, I keep you company!

W: Hehe... thanks

D: Miss you..

W: Why? Did not see me in the jogging park and you miss me already har?

D: Yar lor.. miss looking at your... hehe

W: I know.. you always jog behind me and look at my bum, right?

D: Your butt so nice to look at. Like apple shape, hehe

W: So what else you like to see?

D: Of coz when you always flash your panties for me to see and most important, your...so beautiful, hehe. You always tease me till I so hard already!

W: Hehe... so you like to see.. I also always see your thing sticking up.

D: Hehe.. You miss seeing mine too?

W:

D: Like this means like lah! Hehe. Wanna see more?

W: How to see?

D: I can send you a picture now

W: Up to you.. You mean you now already hard?

D: Yar lor.. chat with you now, already turn on mah..

And then next message was his photo! Wah say! This guy so daring and fast. It was a picture of his shorts but with his cock standing right up! What is this? So fast already sending cock picture? Wondered how many times had they met before! I was not even aware of.

D: Nice or not? Like or not?

W:

D: Now your turn lah?

W: My turn what?

D: Your turn to send me mah..

W: Dont want lah..

D: Send lah.. so I can see and shake shake more shiok mah

W: Hmmm... you really want to see har?

D: Yes of coz.. I now waiting ok.. on!

And she really did send a selfie photo to him! It was a photo of her bottom! It should be freshly taken on the spot and send to him. I remember the red g string she worn when we about to go out!

D: WAH.. super beauty! I now jerking my cock !

The picture showed that she sat on the bed, leaning back against the bedrest. Her legs were spread opened. With only the red g string saving her modesty! But such a thin string not gonna cover much or at all?

The red string was exactly on the center of her pussy lips. But her vulva lips could not be covered and hence the flaps exposed on both sides. Her pubic hair could be clearly seen. And even her puckered brown asshole could be seen partly as the strings could not hide her wringled crysanthemum flower!

Did not know she already so daring and love to exhibit herself! Must be this nudist resort that she was getting used to being naked and seen by everyone here!

D: Hello... you there?

D: ?

I guessed by that time, she already dozed off or did she? Why she did not reply his meassges after that? And real surprised that they already chatting such sexy stuff!

And then I sensed and smell some alcohol smell! When did we drink or when did she drink from? Did not find any bottle of beer in the room. And so I read on

And the whatsapp messages:

Wife: Hello Andy, is me again!

Andy: Oh.. hi

W: Thanks for the company this afternoon. I enjoyed it very much.

A: It's my pleasure. Thanks for your company too. You are very pretty

W: Ohh.. thank you

A: Wanna meet tomr again?

W: Sure if only my husband went to work.

A: I can teach you another type of swimming too

W: Oh... hehe.. hope it will be fun

A: I guarantee it will be real fun. How do you like mine?

W: hmm.. it look nice and handsome

A: And it work very well too! You will like it

W: Hope I get to enjoy it too

A: Sure you will! Or maybe if you are free now, I am at the pool now..

W: Oh... ok.. hehe

And the messages stop. Wah, she was busy messaging both of them just now! And this angmo Andy trying to hit on her! Did she go down to the pool and meet him just now? And they drank together at the pool or maybe even in his room? I knew he stayed at the corner unit on the ground floor, just next to the pool. Oh no, what had hapoened?

Was my wife not happy when I stayed behind to join in that gangbang party and she in turn having her fun with Andy?

But I saw Andy came in to the party room later and he fucked that slut wife too. I could recognize him but he did not know who I was. Seemed confusing! Got to have my plan for tomr... to find out more!