View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Haha these MLs are the same everywhere...whenever got empty slots they suddenly very responsive and friendly, but when full they become cold and hold firm on pricing. The seasoned ones will also try to use their knives on those they think have dee
p pockets
There was once a popular ML who told me people extend timing for a full slot just to chat with her, expecting me to do the same but i quickly showered and left
The thing is, it works for some bros, especially if the ML smart enough to suggest these at the middle of sensual when our brain shifted to our dicks lol.

What i find distasteful is when ML tell me her customers usually tip her (hint hint) or dun need her remove clothes (hint hint) or won't require her to BJ even though listed service (hint hint). I will act like i din hear