View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 782 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
Yes i have plenty more i just got a pm from someone, they said you not even Chinese, you are as they say a ah neh or a shitskin hhaha.
I can tell from your eloquent replies, if that was true you would be one of those bangla types as your lack of intelligence and education is clear with such ineffectual replies. But if true it certainly explains your behavior, as shitskins who are the pariahs of the cheonging world, need to create stories about getting freebies to feel good about themselves when in truth they get rejected by women (even women who are prostitutes) constantly.
Do you have anything in your vocabulary that is longer than 2 syllables in length?
ah i know who's that.
surprised to know that person havent left the forum
still waiting for his regular PMs to me from before