View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 03:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1905 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
I'm so aroused by their action as me and hubby read your post, As always I will get wet when reading this kind of story as my hubby started to fondle my breast and strip me naked, oh no he forgotten to close the main door as he strip me, guess at this hour no body around as we have move to a studio flat..still new to us and my hubby is exploring for others guys in the new neighbourhood to get acquaintance with us ....m
Me too...Glad to know dear sis that u r so aroused n wet when reading this latest sexy update of TS' notti wife with yr hubby ..guess all the other wives reading r feeling the same ..hehe

envy u dear sis ..hv such a notti hubby to enjoy with every night who is so horny for u n always like to feel u up n play with your sexy body without closing room door making u feel v. high ...think I must move to yr neighbour soon n befriend yr hubby n become his good buddy ..hehe...nah, just kidding nia

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor