View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 02:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1907 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42755 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espada View Post
Guess there's some changes to this typical arrangement after having read bro Asta5x stranger encounters now.

Also T took K's panty with him during their first encounter to show R what had happened that's why R was so daring with K during the 2nd encounter. Judging by bro Asta5x description of all the prior encounters by K, this time it seems he will be helpless if K were to let herself lose again as he may not have any excuse to stop the action now.
See, I told u there would be a 3-some between the 3 of them ..MMF...but u don't believe me...u said TS will never allow it to happen...T has already stripped TS' notti wife K's panties off already n has even seen n ate her wet pussy already...wat do u think will be the next thing to happen to notti wife K with the 2 of them feeling her up front n back from top to bottom ?? ...and TS seems to be enjoying watching the 2 male neighbours playing with his sexy wife n not doing anything to stop them

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor