View Single Post
Old 16-04-2021, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold
Re: What make Bros keep returning to the same ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
1st session i forced frenching this lovely ML .She reluctantly gave in during my furious thrustings distracting her attention.

2nd session she frenched willingly and passionately. In fact, if she didnt allow frenching, i would not rtf for the 3rd session.

4th session allowed painting

5th session raw her 1 min due to condom broken. She was unhappy but forgave me in 1 hr after i left.

9th session she love bite my shoulder area.

11th session allowed me to blue fin raw rub.

14th session i sneked attack raw one stroke during raw rub. She was annoyed and warned me not to do it again.

15th session rawed her full 2 mins due to miscommunication as she closed her eyes to enjoy and not paying attention to what i asked for.

23th session allowed cip.

Thereafter till present , either raw or cip her. Booked her this Sat for the 34th session.
Will continue to raw / cip until she stop working one day and rtc.

Pretty, good gfe, solid chemistry, fun loving though got a bit of abdominal fat. Attractive B boobs and real stuff. I think she can do good decent massage  and also erotic prostrate massage but i never try her skills.  Only go for FJ,  lol.
Most erotic and enjoyable and orgasmic sex after i left D3
I know who you are referring to. Let me verify with her whether you said here is true. I want let you know by writing all these in this forum you are affecting her. Some bros here are also well to do but just keep Low profile. But you are damn bloody boastful until you make people disgusted. How much money you have can always come and compare with me. Bloody hell. I am very mild person but you are the first one who get fucked by me here. You are living in your own fantasy. Better go for mental check up.

Last edited by Kongyong; 16-04-2021 at 08:33 AM.