View Single Post
Old 16-04-2021, 04:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
goldensnow is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoldensnow is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoldensnow is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post

This guy has been looking for 4yrs without much success, if he had invested this time into earning ALOT of money he could then get plastic surgery or pay for things to improve his position in the hierarchy of men. Even by his so call "search" ie post a "looking for post" on a sex forum DOMINATED by men, this lazy approach, he somehow thinks some girl is gonna fall at his feet. Its naïve, stupid and lazy, and I suspect these characteristics are evident through out his personal life and that this non proactive doctrine is how he approaches his dating, career, education and investment goals.
This compares to me in the last 4 yrs i have fucked 1380+ women, with little effort.
Regardless of gender, both have their pain. For ladies, monthly period and stereotypes. For men, the societal urge to excel in career and looks.

I appreciate your thorough analysis of my post. In the blink of an eye, 4 years has indeed passed extremely quickly. Bumping the posts occasionally for me is akin to folks buying toto or 4D, a degenerate form of purchasing a hope for a better future with a small cost. Can we actually blame anyone for indulging in these activities for “hope”? Maybe we could. But that would be another long debate back and forth on why people need to resort to those get rich quick schemes through toto or 4D even. I shall leave it aside.

Many things has changed throughout these 4 years in my life. I’m certain that there’s been tremendous growth from the person I was 4 years back. But I’m not here to brag about growth. I’m just here to buy toto and post for an opportunity. If there’s takers, great. If there isn’t, it’s fine too.

Congratulations on having fucked 1380+ women the past 4 years. It definitely is great testament to your personal success and character, please keep it up if that makes you happy!

Have a good day