View Single Post
Old 13-04-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 972 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why some ML do not want their customers to know they got BF or husband?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Some will want multiple BF to pay for all their stuff and since a lot of their "BFs" are married/attached and can't spend a lot of time with them, they can juggle these BFs. But will you pay a high price if you know she's also fucking others when you are busy? Unlikely, so they pretend that they are only yours and let you fuck only so that you pay more

I once met a ML who told me she's single as she caught her bf cheating and now her mission is to fuck other people's husband only... I told her I'm single though and still she lets me fuck her for a price of course. So don't trust anything they say.
Have to salute your post.upz your points