Old 07-04-2021, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
poorpixie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dirvorce proceedings.

I am not claiming any form of assets. Just want to quickly go through the divorce once and for all. I dont want alimony or anything. Just want to be set free to purchase an hdb flat.
I know some of you here are protecting my interests as a woman even though you are all mostly men giving kind advises! Thank you very much.
However, I dont wish to claim anything so as not to cause him any financial stress.
Afterall, he is still my daughter's father. Someone she respects and love dearly.
I am willing to forgo everything if it means not disturbing the peaceful and better life condition for her future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
'Evidence' is not to hurt anyone, it is so that the judge can rule appropriately what you should get from any assets to be divided. Without 'evidence' how is anyone supposed to know how the assets should be split?

You can actually accept less if you want to.

And maybe you should talk to your ex now and maybe you can settle all terms first before going to a lawyer, then can engage the same lawyer to handle all paperwork very cheaply and quickly.