View Single Post
Old 06-04-2021, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: Dirvorce proceedings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
If you're looking for divorce
If your matrimonial home is a private property
And you're not looking to sell the matrimonial home after divorce (do you mean your ex spouse will buy your share of the home? or just you keep your share but both agree not to sell the home?)
Yes its possible.

But if you dont sell the matrimonial home, i dont know how are you going to purchase a flat for yourself without $$$$$$$.
Freelance job. Extremely hard to get property loans. Loan applications are based on your fixed salary for full time employment usually. Freelancing dont earn fixed salary.
Which is why i recommended you to get a full time job, at least for now, especially so when your freelancing income cant even cover your expenses.
Get a full time job, work for half a year. take the payslips and apply for a property loan. Whether you decide to keep that job after that, is your own problem as long as you can service the mortgage every month.

Have to be realistic here. Penniless + no more CPF balances = how are you going to buy a flat? Even if you can get a loan, you'll still need money / CPF to pay the min downpayment of 20% purchase price.
be prepared to have a change of lifestyle. Not realistic to get everything you want even without money to pay for it.
Well said, sorry I didn't see your post before replying essentially the same thing. Pai Seh Pai Seh