Thread: Sex dolls
View Single Post
Old 27-03-2021, 06:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sex dolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Also wonder if the hair on the doll is real hair or synthetic? Cuz see too much thai ghost movies liao wait the hair come from female ghost come sex me at night 5555.

The hair of the doll also must shampoo to smell same girls hair soft soft one cuz hug it sleep mah dun wana smell silicone or plastic.

555 Ok enough fantasy stories.
Mine is wig type so can just get a new wig loh, only u number 1 get maid to clean ur doll then ur maid became ur doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Wah Lau, I salute bro fungi and bro GyelangWanderer for the prolonged and detailed discussion about dolly, cleaning, storage and how to use synthetic pussy to get real pussy. Or one could use the dolly purchase money for 24 bonks from Dome 3.
Yes $6100 is about 24 bonks vp premium, i bonk once a week so its only 6 months, after that $6100 is gone!

I get a doll, can last me 2 to 3 years, save alot of money. bonk anytime no need worry about budget

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 27-03-2021 at 03:29 PM.