Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post
My personal fave are MacRitchie reservoir and East Coast beach/park area.

Had few of my GFs done BJ and FJ on me at MacR.
At the upper area nearer to the main road where a bus stop is. There is a trail of footpath lined with benches.
Did FJ and BJ there on few occasions. Day and night. As in separately lah, i am not that power lol.
Chose that location because if u get a bench in the middle of the footpath, u can see traffic flow from both directions miles away. Enough time to end the act. But so far so many times, i get to finish the act. Just make sure to go on weekdays day or night. Never tried weekends there before.

East Coast beach and park is more of a luck. Crowd is more in the early evenings, weekdays.
Again on weekdays is the best. We were there for sun-tanning mostly but always end of fingering, move on to mutual touching then BJ and FJ.
One evening, i distinctly remembered we were so into the fingering that my GF then cant take it anymore and wanted me to dog-shag her then.
It was nearer to the bird sanctuary, cant recall the car park zone.
We were at the shelter, early evening. Lighting was kind of dim and our location was rather obscured because of the shrubs and bushes in that area.
I removed her panties and undo my pants and was about to ram her when we heard the bushes just ahead of us making that crushing and breaking noises.
It stopped when we paused and looked at it.
I was sure there was a peeping tom there. But then again to think back, why call that person peeping tom when we were doing it in public? Why judge others when we were practically inviting the spectators unknowingly?
I told my GF that someone was in the bush and we should stopped. I pulled up my pants and trying to see if there was someone in the bushes and because it was a thick and well rounded shrubs, i can only circle it on the outside and i had no intention to frigging bash through it.
Spent a min trying to see if there was anyone in there and gave up.
My GF was really in the heat and asked me to give it to her. Then she said this, "Just ignored the person, he wouldnt dare to do anything to us in the public. He wants a show, we give him a good one. Now i want u to come inside me. I want to feel u in me".
Well with that, i was a heat-seeking missile on the loose and went for the action.
It kind of turned us on while we knew someone was watching us or probably even jerking off to our act.

That was it. My two fave spots. It was my fave because of my then GF.
She was frigging sexually active.
east coast beach was with my first chio bu that i met in sb hahaha fun times