View Single Post
Old 19-03-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Good afternoon!

Many men have been very successful with girls/women who are only so-so to them. The problem arises when a man meets his Dream Girl, The Special One. He is suddenly smitten with her and transformed into a wussy nice guy. He cares way too much, becomes submissive and is afraid to say NO. He is so NEEDY! That is the kiss of death for THE one and only relationship he really cares about. Isn't life ironic?

Truth be told, I have committed the same fatal mistake repeatedly, just like everyone else. It's very hard to overcome this self-defeating behavior. It's deep in the subconscious mind.

You must learn to treat your dream girl like every other girl, at least in the initial stages. You can care more, compliment and protect her when you two have had intimate sexual relationship for some time. You still need to say NO whenever it's appropriate. And never, ever be afraid to lose her.

The magic two-letter word is NO!

I just received a new email from Marni recently which gives the word 'NO' a new twist. Not only you want to say NO to your dream girl, but you also want her to say NO, at least sometimes.

This two-letter word makes women chase you instantly…

As you guys know, I’m crazy about Chris Voss - the ex-FBI negotiator - and his powerful negotiating book ‘Never Split the Difference’.

So today I dived into Google to find out more about him...

...and unearthed a seduction secret you guys are gonna LOVE.

Turns out, Voss learned a ton of his secrets from this guy called Jim Camp.

Now Jim literally taught the FBI how to negotiate. He gave these cops all his proven secrets to winning each and every negotiation they entered.

This guy was the KING of influence...

Anyway, while I was reading up on Jim Camp, I stumbled across a secret that blew my mind.

And I scribbled it down, ripped it straight outta my notebook, and stuck it to my laptop so I could write this email...

This golden secret was Jim Camp’s most seductive principle for winning ANY negotiation, influencing ANYONE from a beautiful bartender to a brash billionaire.

And it's so simple (just a two-letter word…) I’m almost embarrassed to tell you guys…

But I HAVE to…

Because, as a woman, I know this works on us every. Damn. Time.

You ready? Here it is:

“Start with NO”

Told you it was simple.

But it's so true, because I see tons of guys practically begging girls to date them, buying them flowers, flashing their cash, anything to make these gals say YES.

It almost never works.

Because the girl feels pressured and uncomfortable, and the guy feels desperate and needy.

Horrible, right? Well here’s the kicker...if you actually ENCOURAGE your dream girl to say no to you up front, you release all the pressure from your approach.

Because you’re being honest and owning your flaws.

She’ll be chasing you in no time.

And how do you encourage her to say no? Use false disqualifiers.

A false disqualifier is a playful way to highlight your apparent incompatibility with a woman…

E.g. “You’re too nice for me” or “You don’t like soccer? This isn’t gonna work out”.

By creating this teasing conflict, you banish your neediness and flip the script, so SHE is chasing YOU, and not the other way around…

It doesn’t matter whether you really are incompatible or not...you just wanna show her that you’ve got options, you don’t NEED her and that you’re willing to walk away…

Comments and dissenting views will be greatly appreciated.

BTW, no one has accepted my offer yet. I'm very patient...

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.