View Single Post
Old 09-03-2021, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
back at home, the lonely bedroom

[lying on her sofa at home, waiting...]

texting ...

#03 : hey wakey wakey. don't forget to eat your dinner ok?

her : hehe it's ok. i'm still full...

#03 : full from? you had a heavy lunch? or something else? hehe

her ~ hmmmm.. should I tell him the truth?

her : haha. yup... very tasty barley... home made by you...

#03 : gosh.... you are the perfect woman....... anyway... i know I'm not good at all ok..

her : haha you are crazy.... i'm just a simple woman... what do you mean though?

#03 : my skills in bed. i know i'm lacking. thanks for not ignoring me.... you know even thought I was disappointing...

her : aiyo... how do you tell that I was disappointed?? maybe I was just tired?

#03 : haha... I've heard you orgasm before..... could tell the difference from just now....

she tried to recall... she was tired... but still turned on from this chat with him...

her : aiyo.... i can't possibly scream your name that loudly right.. what if your wife hears!!! haha

#03 : you are just nice la... Really thank you ok. I'm truly luck to meet you...

her : skills don't matter to me ok. it's about the feeling also. I'm only attracted to kind and nice gentleman like you... and you look cute!

#03 : wow. thanks.... nicest thing I've ever heard a woman said to me my whole life!

her : really luh... your face.. super cute! felt that the first time I saw you move in! haha

#03 : first time you saw me ah.... i remember that too.. yes.. you were singlet and shorts... hair a bit messy, but I was stunned. natural beauty...that woman saw me staring at you.. i was literally banned from talking to you on the spot....

her : aiyo you are... i must have just woken up that kind.. always have to go get breakfast in a hurry... argh..

#03 : oh yeah. he's kinda an ass.. should be HIM buying the breakfast for you!

her : aiyo... thank you ok. such a gentleman.. must give you a reward! what time do you get off work tmr morning?

#03 : I'm sorry I can't... have to send my children for something...

her : oh ok sure.

#03 : you know I used to time myself going back home? like to match the time that man leaves for work? don't think of me as a creep alright?

her : huh. why? sure. I won't.. I know you are a respectful and nice guy...

#03 : I've seen you at the gate in your nightie a few times... gosh..... that always gets me in high risk of trouble at home ! haha..

her : huh why?

#03 : I have to rush straight to shower to get rid of the erection! and it doesn't help when my children rushes over for a hug or for me to play with them....

her : oh.... gosh... so embarrassing! i am such an irresponsible neighbour! haha... and for the noise pollution too...

#03 : no... you were very responsible, actually the noise from those guys didn't affect us at all... i just used that as an excuse to come over... hope you don't mind... you know.. to have a chance of seeing you in a nightie.... gosh... i love the blue one....

her : blue ? seriously?

her ~ thought guys only prefer the red... or the black....

#03 : yes... seriously... love it.. and the purple too...

her ~ wow... he's really observant.... and appreciate what I love most too!

#03 : hi sorry.... did I scare you off? I'm sorry ok for being such a creep..

her : [photo sent]

her : here's your reward for being such a nice guy, for noticing the small details I thought no man ever would. and for being respectful!

#03 : wow... just wow...

#03 : i mean... wow.... gosh.... they are beautiful!!!

#03 : wow... you are really such an amazingly nice woman! gosh. if only i married you instead.. happiest man on earth!

her : haha cos you get easier PR?

#03 : haha.. no la.. cos you are the most fantastic wife ever! gosh... shit.. you just gave me a hard on at work!! first time ever!

her : hehe.. really ? show me?

#03 : wait ah...

she was expecting to see a bulge in his pants...

moments later..

#03 : [photo sent]

#03 : sorry it's not big...

her : wow... i like!!! yum yum...

it was very bushy.. not that long. at most 8 cm long and 3 cm thick.

#03 : haha you ah.. really know how to make a man feel better about himself...

her : i mean it ok.. i really enjoy the feeling with you..

#03 : the two disappointments with me you mean? haha. so how is it different from with that guy?

her : which one?

her ~ oh shit!!! i sent that too fast!

#03 : oh.. i mean.. the older guy.. the one who made you very loud.. I've seen him before. do you mind if I ask, how did you and him start?

her : oh.. i guess... he's always been nice to me, us i mean.. but the husband has never been nice to him actually.. argh... i drove him back once, he was drunk.. was in the midst of a divorce... then.. erm... he kind of ask me for a little bit of help.. i obliged out of pity and sympathy for him... but it just kept escalating and I couldn't stop it...

#03 : did he rape you?

her : oh. no. i would't call it that. I guess.. i was also vulnerable? it was a very long dry spell for me too. so when #01 lost control, i couldn't find the willpower to stop him either.. so it's not rape la.

#03 : oh. he was that good ah?

her : erm.. i guess... not really.. it's the long dry spell for me too.. another factor.. late as well. tired... and very familiar with him...

#03 : oh.. i understand. it's really not your fault. it's just tough to be in marriages. so many people assume how easy it's supposed to be... can I ask you something else?

her : yes sure..

#03 : so did #01 become that good after many more times with you?

her : erm.... practice makes perfect i guess... why you ask ah?

#03 : haha. thanks for giving me hope...

her : oh... who you intend to practice it with?

#03 : you la! of course! no one else... but you must be willing also la... hehe... gosh i can't stop looking at that picture... your body is so perfect! were you wearing this already... or?

her : haha. it's just a normal pic la. nope. i put it on for you.. reward! for being the perfect gentleman!

#03 : not perfect enough yet. i will work harder to improve ok! make sure you enjoy it so much like I do...

her : i'm already enjoying it a lot with you already ok..

her ~ HEY WAIT! WAIT!!

her ~ OH NO!! I REPLIED TOO QUICKLY!! [a new message had popped in] I REPLIED TO THE WRONG PERSON!