View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiltup View Post
Bored at work FR (from last week)

Went to walk walk and was thinking if got luck to meet XQ... No luck but saw a pretty ML on level 2, shop closer to the toilet. Name was Joey, went in.. off came the mask and was very satisfied with her look. Next was SOP.. thou she gave a nice 3-5 mins massage, not piano kind which was a surprise! Turned over.. GQ. (Opt for HJ for a nice ending).. after negotiating.. off came her clothes and I was stunned! Tinned body with a nice pair of natural feeling tits to match.. felt like back in school days

Ratings..
Name: Joey
Looks: 8/10 (my meat, maybe your poison)
Body: 10/10 (love the toned feel.. 4 packs)
GFE: 7/10 (need to visit more to build up)
Overall.. 8.5/10
RTM: Yes, definitely.
joey body is good for her age. always see her wear short tight dress show off her curves.