View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
bigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to all
Re: my life in pinoy land part 2

We slept for don’t know how long and suddenly, the phone rang and woke us up. I picked up the phone.

HS (Hotel Staff): good morning Sir, are you checking out or extending your stay.
Me: sorry, what’s the time now?
HS: Sir, is 11am now
Me: ok, I will extend our stay but we will check out this evening.
HS: ok Sir, but we still charge you for 1 day
Me: ok, no problem, later I will come down to pay for it.
HS: ok Sir, please do it before 3pm
Me: ok, no problem
HS: thank you Sir

I hung up the phone and wake JJ up

Me: good morning, sleepy head
JJ: good morning, babe
Me: is already 11am, I am hungry
JJ: I am hungry too, hungry for you
Me: still not enough?
JJ: of coz, never enough
Me: I need food to replenish my energy so I can feed you well
JJ: yes, let’s wash up and go for lunch
Me: by the way, I extended our stay so we can check out late
JJ: HOORAY!
Me: ok, let’s wash up and go for lunch now
JJ: ok

We immediately went to wash up and went for lunch at Mang Inasal. Mang Inasal is my favorite grilled chicken here, I can eat it 3 to 4 times a week. After our lunch, we went to Starbucks bought coffee and went back to the hotel. The moment we stepped into our room, JJ jumped onto me and hugged me tightly.

JJ: babe, you are well fed now but I am not
Me: hahaha, I know what you mean
JJ: great! Hehehehe
Me: let’s take a shower together now
JJ: ok!

I put the coffee I bought from Starbucks on the table and lead JJ into the bathroom. Instantly we stripped to our birthday suit and embraced while walking slowly into the shower cubicle. I turn on the shower but our lips never parted. Our hands never stop exploring each other body, mine on her boobs and pussy, hers’ on my dick and butt. Her pussy already wet and my dick already rock-hard. She broke off from our embrace and turn her back facing me and bend over.

JJ: babe, I want you inside me now

Immediately I rammed my dick into JJ pussy and fuck her hard and fast. I also apply some shower gel on her butt hole and slowly massage it and slowly finger her ass.

JJ: babe, ohhhhhhh, what are you doing
Me: just enjoy
JJ: babe, you thinking of fucking my ass? Ahhhhhhh
Me: don’t talk so much and just enjoy
JJ: ARGHHHHH. I am so horny and feeling so fucking good

Slowly but surely, I finger her ass, this is to slowly acclimatized her ass for my next action and also clean it before I take her ass cherry.

JJ: babe, your finger inside my ass now, ahhhhhh
JJ: the feels are so different, ohhhh

I pumped her pussy mercilessly for another 10 minutes, luckily normally I exercise often so for my age my stamina is still good.

JJ: babe, I am coming soon, AHHHHHHHHHHHH
JJ: OOOOOOOOOOOH
JJ: OHHHHHHHHHHHH
JJ: your dick and finger in my ass make me so fucking horny, OMG!
JJ: I am coming soon, OHHHHHHHHHH
JJ: is so intense and hard, AHHHHHHHHHH
JJ: I AM COMING NOW! ARGHHHHHHHHH

The familiar feeling of her pussy wall tightening and gripping my dick so hard. She trembles and twitching her body violently, I realized this orgasm is a huge one for her. I remove my dick from her pussy and slowly push into her ass, bit by bit and saw my dick head slowly disappear into her ass. Probably, this is the tighter ass I fuck!

JJ: AHHHHHHHHH, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT
Me: pain?
JJ: yes, little bit
Me: I will be gentle
JJ: why fuck my ass?
Me: your ass is so tempting, I cannot resist
JJ: gentle, please
Me: I will be gentle and do it slowly

My dick enters her ass slowly and gently as I don’t want her to stop me from fucking her ass. The sensation is so different as is tighter and not as stretchable, luckily, I using her overflowing love juice to lubricate my dick before I enter. Bit by bit, little by little, I screw her ass gently and slowly.

JJ: AHHHHHHHH, the feels is so different
JJ: please play with my clit, distract me from the pain
I use my right hand to support her body and left hand to play with her clit.

JJ: OHHHHHHHHHH
JJ: OMG, this feels so fucking different
JJ: had your dick enter my ass fully now
Me: not yet
JJ: I beginning to like it now, u can try to enter it fully
JJ: OOOOOOOOOH
JJ: u playing my clit and fucking my ass, double sensations
JJ: ARGHHHHHHHH
JJ: OOOOUCHHHHHHH

I begin to pump her ass faster and now her ass already stretches and got use to my dick inside her ass. I play with her clit faster and harder so she will not think of the pain in her ass. Now my dick already fucking her ass at ease and JJ’s moan is getting louder.

JJ: AHHHHHHHHH
JJ: BABE, I AM COMING AGAIN!
JJ: THIS IS HUGE, THIS IS INTENSE!
JJ: OHHHHHHHHH
Me: I am coming soon too
JJ: OH MY FUCKING GOD, THIS IS SO HUGE
JJ: I AM COMING NOW

She came and almost collapsed, I used both hands and grab her waist to prevent her from falling. I still pumping her as I felt my balls tingling and coming soon.

Me: I am coming, I am gonna just come inside your ass
JJ panting: babe, just come
Me: ahhhhhhhh
JJ: I am surprised I can feel you shooting in my ass
Me: ohhhhhhh, your ass is so tight, so good

I withdrew my dick from her ass after I came. My eyes are seeing stars as this session is too intense. JJ turned her and look at me blankly.

JJ: babe, no matter what you did to me, I love it
Me: good
JJ: let’s take a shower and rest then we check out and leave
Me: ok

We showered and rest for an hour and decided to check out and leave. I texted my driver to pick me up at Solenad 1 hour later. I hope this is not a one-time affair with JJ as I want more of her.