Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 28-02-2021, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks

With Dome 1 in such a sad state now and sian of Spas and Dome 2 FJ ladies qualities, been wanting to have some quality f with young pretty ladies.

To try VP girls had been on my agenda for quite some time already but never tried. Saw Trista pics yesterday evening, became gian and decided to finally give VP a try. Quickly went to hit up with VP Bro and got verified this afternoon.

Unfortunately, Trista is not available for first timer. But hey I have been wanting to f VP girls so mai tu liao quickly go scan through reviews and pics again and I decided to go with Queen. Man~ My first Dome 3 bonk was definitely not a disappointment.

FR for Queen:
The moment she opened the door I saw her in my mind I was like "Wa dam this one really pretty" not like those Dome 2 ladies with knn scam pics on webs.

Definitely prettier than those $200 and below categories Dome 2 and Spas FJ ladies and service is good.

Attitude: She was very cheerful and giggled when she saw me, say I look like Korean. Service was good, there was no rush at all. After the deed still can lie down on bed rest beside her, touch her smooth skin and chat with her.

Although I showered alone when I reached, plus point here is that she showered together with me after the deed and helped me wear my t-shirt also after showered. Machiam like girlfriend feel.

Look: 7.5 - 8 / 10

Body: 8/10. Smooth skin and has a tattoo. Boobs if I am not wrong is not natural from the feel of it. Plus point here is that she is shaved below. I like girls who are shaved below, it gives a feel of cleanliness. I painted her no smell.

Bbbj: leaving this out as always since I am not good at rating this.

FJ: 8/10. She is accomodating with changing positions.

The only minus point here I would say is she is like not into kissing.

RTF: Yes. I went for massage with GQ the past 2 days consecutively and little bro not up to performance. I confirm going back to F her again after I recharge before I try Trista.

Thanks VP bro for the arrangement and clear and prompt communication. Thumbs up.

Last edited by desudesu; 28-02-2021 at 09:52 PM.