View Single Post
Old 28-02-2021, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
After smoking, we all went back into the house.

Ann led me to the guest room on the first floor while Alan and Amanda went up to their own rooms. I decided it wasn't a good idea to explore the house unless I was invited.

What I found odd was it was such a large house, yet somehow I didn't see any helpers around. Either I was blind, or Ann was really good at housework.

I placed my bag on the study table in the guest room.

I rubbed her clit with my thumb in circular motions as I went in hard but slow. Ann was biting her lower lip as if she was trying hard not to scream out. I think I was doing this on purpose. Part of me wanted her kids to know that I was fucking their mom. And I wanted them to hear how well, in my opinion anyway, that I was fucking her.
Awesome sex of notti Mark and horny Ann in her guest room.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.