View Single Post
Old 18-02-2021, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepau View Post
RMCO Adventures

2 weeks ago, I pm-ed this Pinoy lady working in Relax Health Spa opposite Hilton. Brought her out for drinks at Borneo Redneck. Then she invited up to her room just above her workplace. Stripped and did the job.

Total damage: RM50 (one bucket of beer)

1 week ago, went to try Cannes Foot Reflexology (the one near to Kuching Park Hotel). Saw two PRC. Both were kind of old but I was horny so didn't bother about their age. About 30 mins of decent massage, flip over, asked if I wanted a HJ. Then proceeds to say only HJ here.

Total damage: RM40 massage, RM60 HJ.
Aiyoh, the Pinoy at Relax, I had her last year. One of the worst FJ I ever had, but then for RM50...

Cannes are mainly PRC and many times they are sweaty and smelly. I rather call Bee the OKT and patronize his FLs. They are syts but mainly Thais.