View Single Post
Old 05-02-2021, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Some story to share after went out w ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booker View Post
Probably she hasn’t grown comfortable with you to go into FJ. If she already BJ... its just a matter of time and effort for her to offer FJ eventually. Maybe its more for you to think / decide if she is worth your time, effort and resources to try and explore or unlock the level.

ML and prostitute is just a difference in name used and probably the way in services are rendered.
Though with the different name, user expectations also varies. Since the service offering is supposed to be different.

Generally we, sinkie customers are known to be quite gentleman, we typically expect what is offered and go along with the menu.
Some will try and kc to get other offering, but only a rare few will be a CB to go rough or degrade a ML over asking for FJ...

Much like you won’t rate a FL prostitute low for giving you a piano massage after the FJ (since still got time left), but you would actually cursed and swear if a ML short-change you with a piano massage.
I used to go out with 1 ML until we become "close friend".
All started with a session in MP.

But it must take time and build trust between u and the ML.

yes. we did hv sex a couple of times.( not free, gave her some money even she did not request)

Now I hv to find a new one which is very hard these days, and most ML are money faced.

All this is history.