Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
zenmeyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I bonk the gal that bonked my buddy ...

Dear Bros,

I am new in the scene, but have been an avid fan of SBF. Really like the stories (both real and fiction) here and hope to be a part of the big family.

Something unusual happened recently, and I wish to share it with all the cheong bros out there.

I have briefly spoken to my cheong buddy and told him this idea. I wanted us to write this story together, since we are both involved (see the word “are” and not “were” here?). At the same time, it will be a brand new style of writing, with 2 writers of different styles, faced with different situations, making different decisions accounting on “first person” basis.

So, if you follow the story, please do not be confused with “I” or “me” …

The title “I bonk the gal that bonked my buddy” … is a title we both can use together… and here we go:

Introduction to my side of the story

Me: Young professional, mid twenties, new in the scene; tall, dark but not handsome. Met a senior cheongster, actually not much older but has been in the scene earlier, and we club together. No introduction of my buddy here as he will do his own. I am also quite good at foosball.

Background: some city in the Land of Dragons, we are regulars in this bar call “No”. Don’t really know the actual meaning of this name as who will give their bar such a name? Maybe it is abbreviation for “Number”, not sure. This club has a foosball table and another game which my buddy will descript further.

We have our havocs in this bar, meeting people, drinking with people, and leaving with people. Basically, wild times. BUT, we have never thought this would happen until we met Lily …

Lily: Young gal in her early twenties, long hair big, black eyes about 170cm tall and a pair of nicely built boobs… (Will save some details here for my buddy to input his first impression)

That day: Friday, as usual, we head down to “No” bar after dinner. Drink, tcss, play foosball. As a team, we were quite good. We have made lotsa friends and competitors (males and females) in the bar. In fact, we have built quite a reputation.

It felt good to be good. Can you imagine a gal walking towards the foosball table with her female friends and say “See those guys, they are really good !” then put on a smile like they have met their idols and introducing them to their friends. Yes, we got these week in, week out … yeah ! tiah liao mah song !

While sweating and whacking the foosball away, at the corner of my right eye, appeared a figure. Not an hour-glass, but still good enough to catch my eyes. Looking above the heads of those new-found “fans”, my sight followed and straight line to her face. Not the prettiest, but glows in the dim lights… after some time, I was told her name is …Lily

I shall stop here and get my buddy to post his introduction. We are not here for points or claps, but simply wanted to try a new way to present a situation and share our experience. Hopefully you guys like our idea.