View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Once back home, I continued teasing her and pulled her into the room, "Cannot be never one la. Even I see also will buay tahan liao leh. Share share a bit la." I grabbed her from behind, slipped both hands from the side of the singlet and groped both her sweaty boobs from outside the sports bra. "Wah, so big and soft. This is the benefits of being the captain. Got do like that?" I probed again.

Joey didn't say anything but just nodded her head slightly as she let out a soft moan with her eyes closed.

Next I lifted up her sports bra to release her cup D boobs and play with her erected nipples, flicking and pinching them at times. "What a pair of sexy and horny nehs u have. You have been a good motivation to the rest of the team." I said as I slowly pulled down her FBT shorts and ran my fingers along her pussy. "Yes, no panties inside. Good job. And your chee bye is wet. Is it because of all their cocks that u see through the tight tights? Got do something like that in maybe the sports equipment store room?"

"Something.. Like ahh.. That.. Wet cause of sweat ma. Ahhh. Just.. Ah.. Jog ma.." Joey replied reluctantly as she moaned.

That turned me even more as I probed further. "Ah, so he got do this too. Come. Take off your everything and squat in front of the captain." I commanded her as I took off my sweaty jogging shorts. The next moment Joey is squatting in front of me, and took my erected cock into her mouth with her eyes closed and without me saying anything. Seems like she is doing it subconsciously.

"Well done Joey. You seems to like my stinky and sweaty cock a lot. Sucking it so hard. Do you want more? You horny tua neh girl. Looked so innocent but actually you are so horny." I continued with the dirty talking. "You want more? Come and benefit the rest of the team too while you play with your wet chee bye. More dirty cocks for you. " I positioned 2 of my thumbs on each side of her face.

"Ahhh.. Hmm yes.. Ahh..." Joey slid her right hand down to her pussy, running them up and down as she moaned, taking turns to alternate sucking hard on each of my thumbs and my cock.

Next I laid her down on the cold hard floor, since we are in the "sports equipment room". I lifted both her legs high up and dived right into her wet pussy. "Wow. Chao chee bye sia. So wet, so horny. Nice. You have been keeping it so wet ah. Ahhh.. I like it. A bit salty. Not so loud ah, if not wait the teachers or school janitor can hear."

"No not.. Ahh. There. Ah.. Just now.. Ah... Ah... Sweat.... Ah alot. Ah... Ah.. Dirty.. Ahh. No.." Joey struggled not to moan out too loud.

I stopped the licking and knelt next to her face and directed her mouth back to my cock as I finger fucked her using my right hand with 2 fingers.

"Oh fuck. You are so tight Joey. Ahh. Thank you captain for the benefits. Ahh. Shiok." I pumped my fingers faster, simulating her being fucked while she is sucking another cock.

"Ahhh.. Ahh.. Ahh... .... Ah..." Joey moaned and sucked hard. "Ahh. Ahh ahhhhh. Ahh." Her pussy clenching my fingers as she had her first orgasm.

"Wow so fast you cummed. My turn now." I turned her over and doggied her from behind. "Joey, you are still so wet and tight despite being fucked. You like it? The training ok? You like the dirty stinky cocks don't you."

"Ahh yes. Ahh.. Ahh...cumming... Ah.. Ah.." her pussy squeezed my cock hard as she orgasmed. I pumped her for another few minutes before exploding my cum all over her ass.

We laid down on the floor, panting and catching our breaths. "So you all really so happening ah last time." I asked.

"Only some is true la. The rest I just follow your role-playing what." Joey replied as she stood up and went to the bathroom to shower, leaving me on the floor figuring out which are the true parts.

What a good start to 2021.