Old 01-01-2021, 03:08 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
montage2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tell me a story!

sitting in the car at my carpark typing this as I cannot believed what just happened.. messaged her on Kik and found her at the right time when she was heading home from a friends place. Offered to send her back for nothing in return and she said yes after some hesitation and back and forth. Was starting to doubt if she was real but she said ok to pick her up and got a location. Just took a chance and went lor since already out

I reached the place and holy crap man just saw this babe with the perfect figure in a tight top and jeans shorts. Her body is out of this world man. Her photos actually not as good if that is actually possible.. anyway she got in and we chatted. Her angmoh is like American slang but very chatty and the way she talks is damn turn on. Anyway if you bros wondering, her voice is 100% feminine and it’s not faked. Still wondering how that is even possible... that body, face and voice. Ride was going to be 20 minutes so I just decided to try luck. Won’t go into details what happened but to cut long story short, I managed to do some autoroaming and nothing more. Parked somewhere and she said for 5 minutes Tell you bros man her body is just insane. Tight with abs with heavenly shaped boobs and perky butt. Can tell she is the type so a lot of squats in gym. The best part is she got no cellulite stretch mark all that stuff. Just smooth and tight all around and you know what is the best part!? She is bleached down there so it looks amazing. I think she must have spend a lot of money on this transformation. Even her boob scars are barely there. Man I need to change underwear now and finish up at home. What a start to 2021. Don’t jealous bros hehe. Anyway got a snipe of her when approaching to pick her up but will ask her if ok to share first.