View Single Post
Old 17-12-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Tbh if that was Son or Kane it probably would have gone in. Then again Kane did miss a sitter
Ya, now that you mentioned, I remembered that chance. He headed the ball down so hard that the rebound cleared the height of our goal. If they had taken every chance, they would have scored more than one goal. But then again, if we had scored with any shot on target, we would have won the match too!

Rhys Williams does well. Great header of the ball, good passing ability too. Inexperienced at times and I do wonder if we need to buy a 4th CB and risk his RW's growth path. Kid is talented. Curtis Jone's main weakness is exposed in this match. He is just too skinny, easy to push off the ball by defenders. Need to bulk up more.

Click on the link and watch the video where Tim Sherwood was giving comments on the live video. Bloody funny. Commentator's curse.
https://www.empireofthekop.com/2020/...on-sky-sports/