Thread: little lamb
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: little lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Ya her Svc standard drop when as compare to her when she first arrive.. Michelle xiao nuo,kawaii,lamb..lamb was good I like her body not too skinny..hahaha we need joint like 201..haiz during 201 prime day there are 4-5 sister outlets around town Sia
I think it's worth understanding this in context of the girl's situation. Kawaii stayed very long in Singapore. Nearly 2 years if I remember correctly. After so long it's very understandable for the girls to think of sex only in mechanical terms. Kawaii knows herself very well, she didn't want to "burn out" too quickly like what happened to Xiao Nuo so she purposefully refuses to let herself be advertised until the last 6+ months of her stay when business obviously dropped and she was on White Card. I admire Kawaii for her strategy and her focus on work. She went home with a nice sum of money and became a lady boss. She was the envy of many of the 201 girls.

Only Michelle I think gave consistent service all the way. That girl I think is borderline nymphomaniac. She loves sex and given her circumstances (she has a daughter to support back in China) she knows she will be in this line for a long long time. Lamb is the same, her financial situation is bad enough for her to contemplate being in the line for a long time, so she understands the need to give consistently good service.

For those chiongsters who fucked the girls often enough they will notice that at the end of their tenure, the service standards generally drop considerably. This line is not something which the girls can say they like doing and they don't actually enjoy the sex most of the time.