View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 06:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
so much fun with OG angel, still looking great on wechat .��
Didn’t engage her on WC. Subsequently I was cut off. So also removed.
But yes, was good while it lasted haha. She did put on a bit of weight la...(when I still had access)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
OG Angel had quite a few with her too. But not many others give me that feel too.

Well good luck in your search bro. It just might find it tomorrow
I think my first visit with OG angel she wasn’t in a good mood. That’s why was slow to RTM. Took awhile to get the engine warmed up, but I think my skills (or lack of it) cannot warm her up enough haha. But visits with her were always satisfying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30sFlyer View Post
Who is this OG angel? Anyone enlighten please?
OG is internet slang for “original”
Angel is the name

Referring a really popular ML who came last year. Young. Pretty. Great bod. Exotic looks. Excellent service. (Most of the time at least la)
The feisty ice-faced uni hall babe you wanna bed - who slowly unleashed her inner kitten when you are naked and in bed - thats her. She knows she’s desired and knows how to make you feel desired.

Long RTCed. Unsure if she will ever be back. But for our sanity, I hope not. LOL