View Single Post
Old 29-11-2020, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 22
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

My style : usually I walk to the covered carpark, then walk straight to the door of Mandarina. Didn't bother to walk pass the fruit stall.
Anyway, now that the site is closed, Mandarina stops work at 11 pm (can be later if there is advanced booking). I usually opt to be the last customer of the day, see the front door locked and lights off, then have a fantastic exercise session with all the sound effects that we wanted. After that, leave by the rear door. Haha.

The new place is not spacious, and I will probably be the first to know the full address and be invited to be the patron (or customer zero) to check out the place.
Don't ask me who, don't ask me why, don't ask me when.
Be patient. Good things need to wait.

Am I advertising for one particular joint or ML ? The answer is nope.
Just wanted to share. But my sharing will get less, as my posts get targeted by you-know-how and disappear into thin air.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatealll View Post
I will wait for the new place then.
As mentioned, fuck that fucking fruit stall owner. knn almost 9 pm no customer already still open. Make it so hard to enter discreetly.