Thread: Wife allowance
View Single Post
Old 24-11-2020, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Wife allowance

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
I don't really know, I guess the relationship (and marriage) is different for every couple.

My personal experience is I don't give a fixed amount; every month we both GIRO a fixed portion to our joint account to maintain our household.

My wife is a bit of a spendthrift so I will make her go settle the household bills using the funds from the joint account to let her feel the pinch.

I then deposit a sum into a personal account of mine, this is for the wife. I either take cash out and give to her (especially when I sort of guess she is tight) or I would use it to buy 保养品 like those health food or the estee lauder night repair or face mask or hand phone for her etc.

Once in a while pay for her clothes, and somehow lingerie became something I am expected to pay...but she never bought what I like.

Once thinking use the money to buy a sexy sleepwear....it ended up in the cabinet and pretty much stayed there.
Lucky ones are those whose wife is spendthrift. Some really squeeze hubby dry. And in every of their means to use hubby money. Because they thought they are entitled.... being your wife ma.. must dote.