View Single Post
Old 24-11-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3222 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
Today I took bus, passed by and noticed the viet place the sign board got taken down.

Did that place tio raided or something?
Dont ask me where. It's the lvl 2 one with the staircase just beside a spa.

Or is it no business close down?

If is tio raided then better siam lol.

This stretch seems like hmm.. nothing much liao. The sin ming one also like moving out like what funny4sg said.
Is it beside the provision shop one? I went there a couple of times already and yes business is bad. Maybe got raided or maybe just bad business cuz it’s a major walkway and next to a popular makan place. I stopped going there cuz she asked me to come at a time and when I arrived she decided to serve a walk in customer and told me to wait. Lol she lost me as a regular customer

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience