View Single Post
Old 22-11-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Legal Lobang in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
I have a batch of original cars spare parts ranging from Lexus, Harrier, Grand vitara to swift... More than 2700 items... from reverse sensor, headlamp, shocks, bonnet, side fender, etc... Total estimate market value confirm more than 7 million baht.

Looking for people to lumsum (arang guni) the whole lot. You will need storage like shophouse. This is especially good for people that asked me earlier how to setup business in thailand. You need time and effort to repacking sell in shopee, lazada, FB page etc. Husband and wife 2 persons can do liao... don't need to hired workers and setup business.

Yes, I have packing list but I lazy to entertain online people... so unless you are really interested and willing to travel to rayong to look at the actual stock, don't bother to PM me. Sure got low-ballers lah... but at least come see the stock then throw your low ball.
For Serious buyer and those have the knowledge hor...
PM with sincerity

I'M CIM KING