View Single Post
Old 22-11-2020, 02:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 9
FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!
Re: [Story] A Last Swim At Our Family Home

After she had ridden the wave of her orgasm, her body finally relaxed although her breathing were still deep.

E: I really needed that… I never knew you were so good with your mouth.

J (cheekily): Well, now you know.

E: Damn right. Come sit here, let me repay the favour…

We switched positions as Eve went back into the pool while I sat on the edge and leaned back, using my elbows to prop myself from the floor. It was my turn to spread my legs and offer myself to my sister.

Eve wrapped her soft hand around my eager cock and it took all of my willpower to hold myself from coming right there and then. Slowly teasing me, she pulled my foreskin back up and down, making circles on the head with her thumb, spreading my pre-cum around, all the while maintaining eye contact with me.

Finally she lowered her head and took me in her mouth. Instantly I was lost in bliss. Her warm, wet, soft mouth. She moved slow and steady, the head of my cock pressing at the back of her throat. I could only lay back and enjoy the view as she knelt in the pool, her long wet hair sticking to her back, her hands resting on my thighs as she used her mouth only to pleasure my cock.

Some minutes passed and my body was soon begging for an orgasm. I bucked my hips and started to thrust my dick into my sister’s mouth. Eve took it as a sign that I was coming soon and began moving her head faster. I closed my eyes as I prepared myself to deposit all of my sperm into my sweet sister’s mouth.

KABOOM.

A bright flash of lightning and the sudden clap of thunder momentarily shook us out of our illicit affair. The rain was pelting down on us now as it transformed into a heavy downpour.

E (stroking my cock): Let’s continue this inside, shall we?