View Single Post
Old 14-11-2020, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of
Re: Found ex-colleague Chiobu Wife on dating app

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
tk you bros. i'm taking it slow and steady like many bros have suggested. also not move too slowly while opportunity is there!

she texted me today and ask : "do you mind that my family and work comes first, so sometimes I may not have time to meet?"

I'm not exactly sure what this means, but i reply that "of course i understand, we meet when it is convenient for you". she said "thank you for understanding"

our meet up for friday is still on so fingers crossed for a good night out and hopefully progress from kissing to fucking or at least a nice blowjob, but let's see
It's fairly obvious she wants to carry on with this 'friendship'.

From this statement, we can understand that from her POV, she may not reply or reject you due to her situation and is afraid you may take it the wrong way.

When a lady dislike you, she will either tells you up-front or simply ignore you.

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.