Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 13
sexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
After talking to many helpers and encountering scammers I managed to UP one Indo maid. Below is my experience:

Met my first maid for 2hrs of fun. Day before meet-up she wanted me to pay for her Grab but I refused. She's around 30s and average looking only but I always wanted to fuck a helper so win-win bah. As long not fat and ugly can already haha. Met up liao we headed to a hotel but we had to wait for a room so we went to get a drink first. We talked and she said she no BF however prior to our meet-up I already knew she got a BF. I try not to get involved with attached people but I doubt their relationship is serious if she's meeting other guys (and I just wanted to fuck a helper lah). . . . the thought of fucking someone's GF also kinda turned me on haha.

Round 1 - We made out on the bed and as she stripped she revealed her red bra and panties (wah sibei sexy sia). She pulled off her panties and I saw my favourite thing: Shaved pussy! Wah see liao I damn happy! We went to take a shower together and we got on the bed to continue making out and received a good BBBJ. I painted and fingered her until she became high and a lot of juice came out mixed with my saliva. Maybe I was too tired cos did not sleep much so I went limp twice and came early. She acted dissapointed and tried to get my penis hard again lol. But we washed up and rest awhile.

Round 2 - While lying on bed using our phones 15mins have passed and she put her phone down and started kissing my chest, nipple and started rubbing my 2ic. I took off my pants and she gave me a BBBJ. She got on top of me and rode me like no tommorow followed by missionary and finshed in doggy. This time I lasted a bit longer but its defintely not long enough as she pouted hahaha sibei cute. Same thing she washed up and we lie on the bed using our phone.

Round 3 - Another 15mins passed she grabbed my 2ic and I took off my pants for her to BBBJ. Again she Cowgirl me like no tommorow and we moved on to missionary with my 2ic still in her pussy and she lie on the edge of the bed. I kept thrusting as she let me suck on her fingers (sibei turn on sia). I leaned forward to suck her nipples, kiss her neck and hear her moan at my ear wah sibei high! I told her to turn and proceeded to doggy. Her ass very smooth and slighly meaty with nice sound effects with every pounding. I also wet my thumb and rubbed her butthole to make her more high. Told her to turn over for another missionary and I continued pumping her, maybe I released twice liao so this time I could last longer. . . .but too long le as our 2hrs is almost up I had to release so I kept pumping damn fast until she moaned damn loud. As I shoot I leaned forward to make-out with her and she used her legs to lock me and bring me closer. We showered together and dressed up.

Final Thoughts - After session we went our seperate ways. Released 3x my 2ic sibei red and shag sia hahaha. Overall not bad as I enjoyed my first helper experience. When we were together the whole time I definitely got stares from people even though she walked behind me (maybe afraid to get spotted by someone she knows?) but heng got wear mask. Near hotel then she would grab my arm and push her chest on me. Not sure if she got high sex drive or putting on an act throughout our session but I liked it and I hope its the former since helper also got sexual cravings mah hahaha. She's quite short, body average with a bit of fats but not BBW fat can liao, tits around Acup its not completely flat but there's something lah with chewable nipples, firm ass and tight shaven pussy. It was a good experience as I've always wanted to fuck a helper and I've fulfilled it. Hope to fish for a younger chio one next. Following day she messaged me and we chatted for a bit so confirm she's ok for 2nd meeting but too bad I plan to rest and continue chionging in January. 2nd meet confirm will pay for her cab since she's a good girl
- - - - - - - - - -
Don't PM or ask me for her contact here as I'll ignore them. I suggest you spend some effort and find your own like most bros do. If can find then good for you, if cannot find then keep trying. I'm also not a pimp just a regular bro enjoying the chiongster life.
Thanks for sharing your experience. Hopefully your exp encourages other bro continue to hunt and not giving up. Sometimes it’s the process that’s enjoyable, if not just go pay and fuck, and stop begging for contacts.

Ups u for this