Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Spend less time on a sex forum, duh?!

This type of rubbish coming from that big chip on his shoulder douchebag troll edit king Catfish?

Yawn, next please!

Slow learner, if I had only $50 to spend on a fuck, I won't be wasting time on a sex forum. In a way, I understand why you need to conjure up the theory of value for money. You need to find some way to make yourself feel better.

You go to GL, you can't even afford an extra $30 to take the better looking CAT80. You see people walk into CAT80 and CAT150. The whole world has done better in life than you. You go to GL, already very cheap, and you order the cheapest meal for the shortest time. If there was a 15 mins slot, you would take it.

Now, going through life knowing you simply don't have an additional $30 for a better quality Thai WL is a depressing reality. So you cope with it by telling yourself you getting value for money. How else can you continue to live? Just like how you think of all sorts of excuses why you did not offer any help to the forum. It's hard to face the poor fuck in the mirror.

Maxipriest behaves in the same way. Can't accept he has gotten nowhere in life and comes online to be a consultant peddling pri sch revenue models. IRL, no one will waste minutes listening to this idiot talk. I can't imagine this guy having dinner with my friends and then start talking about how his client is a taxi driver who lives in landed. Don't know what is his point. Next he will start talking about coffee shop assistant and security guard. Oh you know a taxi driver who lives in landed? Oh wow. How nice. Guess they earn a lot, what a great job! Pitiful.

I will die of shame if I had this kind of friend. Otherwise, he will talk about collecting $10. This is pri sch canteen money for pri sch kids.

Where did this country bumpkin come out from? Geylang? Exactly. Totally out of place in an educated group. Cannot bring out type. People will think I started volunteering at the welfare home and bringing a resident out for a meal.

You are the fuckers in life who go to the Indian stall and can only order prata kosong. You think people who order a Soup Kembing and piece of chicken curry are getting ripped off. You the smartest with your prata kosong. Oh I order curry chicken or worse, prawns from the Zi Char means I very rich and show off. No dear, these are just average meals. You're eating piss poor food.

I look at you fuckfaces with real pity. If all you can afford in life is a prata kosong, in the wise words of our Minister Shan, "Something has gone wrong." Many many people have no problems whatsoever ordering Soup Kembing and Curry Chicken. Not you. You can't afford. For you, it's just prata kosong. Why are you at the bottom of society?

I guess facing up to the reality of being a dirt poor loser with little economic value and all around pig head is too hard. But you do have some usefulness. Good for me to slap around.

I had no idea my nick HDL was high class. It's just a place to go regularly with WLs! LOL

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 02-11-2020 at 09:03 PM.