View Single Post
Old 29-10-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Legal Lobang in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
house to collect bird nest
When i first come into Thailand, ever thought of that...but decided not to.
But really need to understand more in details how the swallows behave. Heard some people started and end up wind up too.. the swallows just dont want to enter into their building, even they add in the latest device to attract the birds.. but sure must near to sea side area or not im not too sure about this..

Now im looking into Pigs..I know its a very old trade, but im came across a way of pig penning and its odorless natural way of pig penning.
Had ask my Thai bro in law to look into this and will make a try out with a couple of piglets first.

I'M CIM KING