View Single Post
Old 29-10-2020, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Legal Lobang in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorttime View Post
Dont the local banks provide loan to the borrowers? or they not qualify to get loan?

My wife tells me to buy a land and the seller will accept instalments, where we pay her X amount per month for X years. But i told her there's no guarantee that seller will transfer the land at the end of the payment and if seller refuses to transfer, how?

I read news of thai soldier shooting their CO, OC due to such land dispute where i believe CO or OC was accepting the installments but in the end did not transfer the title deed.
Advise not to do this way, installments payable to the owner..There will be alot of dispute later on, if the owner decided back stab you.
Owner can used his relatives or children,gang up to claim he is not in stable mind to signed the agreement contract initially. If the owner die half way, the next of kin can say they didnt know about this and void it. Unless maybe you can try with a witness the village head or a Sup from the local police station, pay them a coffee money will do.

I'M CIM KING