View Single Post
Old 27-10-2020, 08:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 21
ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!
Re: Sister in law fetish

They waiting for you to make the first move

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilhasafatcoc View Post
my sister in laws both always walk around without a bra at home the second one has nice 36C boobs bit chubby the youngest is an A cup but has a very big ass both of them has perky nips just like my wife as for how I know the second one cup size when I was dating my wife she use to share bras with her second sister which is why I know about her exact bra size.....I still remember the two times I saw the second one naked once was in my own house she knows I was around but showered with the door open in the guest bathroom the other time when she was changing she walked out of the guest room stark naked......damn it amazing looks like my wife just younger and a smaller ass both of them saw me naked twice once when they walked into the master bed room when I was fucking their sister/my wife the other time they just walked in to the master bed room as I was walking out of the toilet naked..... both giggled and walked away closing the door Both times too bad my wife is not the sharing type so no chance of asking them to join us in bed.....I mean I am not ripped but have enough muscles and I guess the other time was my wife was making too much noise when we were piaking in the room.......

for context the second sister is 22 this year and the youngest is 18 damn they are hot for different reasons