View Single Post
Old 21-10-2020, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Plastic Wrap Used In Spa Service

I used to have a regular who was using the wraps.

I pranked her once and she got so mad...
On the 2nd visit, I did a standing doggy while she was leaning her forearms on the bed.

After I came, I asked if today feeling was ok. She say it’s very good.

Slowly I place the wrap beside her arm with my dick still inside her pussy.

She freaked out and turned her head to face me in shocked...she came out with the words ... TMD!

Then after i pull out, she saw that I had a CD on... both of us had a good laugh and she slapped my ass hard.

I then told her I play responsibly... (which was rubbish).... and we were in a strange relationship for about 9months. Strange as in the sense customer but no full customer... fuk 4 times but pay 3 times kind of thing.... machiam some sort of promotional fuk package or some visits never even pay for the hour rates but got massage.

I did buy her a bangle from Poh Heng, $388... I think I bonk her foc about not less than 1 a month... and also did not bother to calculate.

Stranger was, we don’t even communicate outside of the shop. No message, no calls. Which was good for me