View Single Post
Old 17-10-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinwu View Post
Have been surfing dome2 for bonks and now only realised there’s a thread for massage ladies lol.

Sharing this on Mier

https://$$$$$.club/model/mi-er-3018/

Was around the east area, and didnÂ’t see much reference or post about her here so I decided to try my luck and see how. Also cos she not operating in that particular hotel.

Overall - donÂ’t waste ur $$ to visit this one. HereÂ’s why.

Arrived early, went in late. No response from her when I reached early (15mins early)
Thinking ok lah, maybe got bro inside, wait awhile more. End up, by the time she text me ready, was 15mins late.

Looks - much like her on photos. I prefer little or no makeup kind.

Go in, then she was like on phone, pass me towel, and point to me like telling me go shower.

Shower fast, then go to her. She also still on phone now and then.

DonÂ’t expect too much on massage, just press press nia. Somemore I keep seeing her phone light flashing, like a lot messages. And she keep looking. Tried to do some small talks with her, but can tell she not really listening, like mind elsewhere, then face black black. DonÂ’t know why like she want to hurry like that

Sian.

So I told her, rub dick and HJ first can already. Flip over, let her do.
She got nice tits. Handful and soft, so I was squeezing and playing with them. After awhile, then I came, so I want to rest awhile anyway cos still got time right, and she advertise as x2 HJ also. But no, she like move away donÂ’t let me touch and pass me towel ask me go shower like time to go. I told her, I thought u out here 2? Then she says no this one is they put wrong.

Kanasai.

Anyway, no mood already. So iust screw it, wash up and go.
DonÂ’t expect service or anything. IÂ’m sure she racing to grab as many clients as possible, and likely someone squeeze into my slot so I started late.

Only good here is the natural soft tits to play, but sadly not for too long

Think she started in the west before