View Single Post
Old 17-10-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
SGMEWTWO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiDiLao View Post
I sincerely advise you to stop talking as it is already obvious you don't have much of an education and it's quite airy between the ears. But by all means, you can continue with your grand ideas of $50 investments and how all humans are equally peasant except for Elon Mask. I really don't know why these low income and low education idiots think that online, they will magically sound like they got some brains and money and people can't tell.
Again, my friend you assume $50 one time. For me, I spent $1k monthly on bonking service. ($1k like Rojak, got CAT 50, 80, 100, 150). Hmm is $1k a month i buy some cheap shares, unit trust fund or even put in stashaway also got profit. (even $0.10 also profit, my friend) (You dont value profit by big or small, positive is a profit) Maybe I can get $0.20 from my current investment profits and buy your $0.20 fishball noodle concept. If you wanna bring across your point, make sure you find some proper solid evidence la. Not some kampong window XP pixel photo to make me STFU leh. Xia suay my friend. Xia suay....

P/S: I never say you window 95 already give you face =)