View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammboyboy View Post
This Zen used to be known as Cherry last time. If my memory serves me right, she used to be from Kim Wellness at Boat Quay, then she went to a spa in Novena Royal Hotel before she MIA for a couple of years. Last year she re-appeared in a spa in balestier with a few other local malays, mainly milfs.

She has several big tattoos on her body, with a big one across her chest. She is probably quite old already, easily in her 40s. She used to be quite slim, possibly on drugs, but now gained back a bit of weight.

Her D cup boobs, many bros say natural but I think something has been done before. Her service is very good, skillful in BJ and sex. Worth at least a try.