View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Seeking Part-time OLs for SugarBaby

I am sure many of you genuine Sugarbabies have the same experience(s) too. I have my fair share of being scammed.

Worst of all, there are potential Sugardaddies who promises you the heavens over the phone, but nothing comes to past. Some even went to the extend to meet up with you, you offer the first bout of service, and the SDs dissapear. Your defense goes up. You think of ways and mechanisms of no Pay-per-Meet, first month payment upfront, coffee meet, so on and so forth.

What do you really want? 2 words - Extra Income.

You are legit by wanting to seek extra income for various reasons. Be it supporting a family, to resolve issues, of getting a branded bag, you are working by providing a service for a fee. Granted that there are bad apples where other Sugarbabes tarnish the industry, you remain geuniune to look for a Sugardaddy to exchange your time and service for money. Isn't that what all business does?

In this cold and heartless industry, I am sure is a silver lining of men who operate with integrity and honesty. Please contact me by dropping me a PM if you feel that our values of honesty are aligned.

luv. peace.