View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Clone 3 down standby for clone 4 attack.
This clown - 123hu aka Haidilao aka lovemyfans spend so much time in SBF as if he has no life outside SBF. Initially I was astounded when he could respond to my post within minutes on the very same day and overwhelmed the whole of SBF threads with his insane & nonsensical pictorial and written posts. One fine day I finally realised he is an illegal online Pimp, and that suggests why he got so much time clowning in SBF. SBF is in fact his office. 😝

Unlike him, you, the rest of the members here and I have a decent profession and with proper status in the society, as such we dun have the luxury of time coming online each time to post nonsensical stuff. He, as an illegal online Pimp is many time worse off than a Grab food delivery rider.

One brother pointed up correctly, he has turned into an obsessed & lunatic individual. I believe he must be suffering from obsessive compulsive disorder in insulting ppl without valid reasons. Perhaps he suffered a lot during his younger days, that led to this obsessive personality. He really need medical help. 😳🤭😆

My Personal FR Thread: